Monday, July 7, 2008

Kashi






I LOVE Kashi! All their products are so tasty and good for you!

GOLEAN Crunch & Heart to Heart Golden Maple Brown Oatmeal
Here are my favorite additions to this delightful cereal & oatmeal :
Bananas & Pecans (if you toast the pecans first it tastes like dessert, it's wonderful)
(For the oatmeal add a drizzle of pure maple syrup, it's heaven.)
Pecan's or Walnuts & Crasins or Golden Raisins
Granola & your favorite dried fruit.
Soy milk is my favorite to accompany these cereals.

TLC Crackers, Country Cheddar
I love these, they are perfect in every way.

TLC Cookies, Oatmeal & Dark Chocolate
Obviously we could all make these and they would probably be amazing.
But generally time is of the essence, so I turn to these healthy versions of my favorite cookie.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails